Alliance for Response Philadelphia Alliance held a meeting on May 13, 2011 at BELFOR USA. Click here for more information.
Click here to find useful materials from Philadelphia’s 2007 Kick-off Forum.
News from Alliance for Response Communities
- For the latest on AFR networks view the latest News Brief for Summer 2012.
- Heritage Preservation is pleased to announce that three new Alliance for Response AFR) forums will be held over the next two years, thanks to generous support by the National Endowment for the Humanities. Forums are proposed for Miami, Minneapolis–St. Paul, and Chicago. If you’re in one of these cities and would like to get involved, contact us.
- AFR networks have been keeping busy this winter. To find a summary of their activity please read our latest quarterly news brief.
- Throughout the country, members of Alliance for Response have been representing cultural institutions at stakeholder events for the National Disaster Recovery Framework. Visit FEMA’s Web site to attend the next stakeholder event.
- The final 2011 Alliance for Response Kick-off Forum was held in Salt Lake City, Utah with more than 80 cultural managers and emergency managers. Click here for more information about this forum.
- The Galveston-Houston Area Alliance for Response Forum was held on July 29, 2011 at the Museum of Fine Arts Houston. Click here for more information about this exciting summer Forum.
- The second Alliance for Response National Leadership Institute was held on July 20, 2011 in Denver, CO. Click here for a meeting summary.
Local Sponsors: Atwater Kent Museum of Philadelphia, City of Philadelphia, Conservation Center for Art & Historic Artifacts, Delaware Valley Archivists Group, Lyrasis, National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region, Philadelphia Area Consortium of Special Collections Libraries, Pennsylvania Historical & Museum Commission
National Sponsors: BELFOR USA, The Fidelity Foundation, Heritage Preservation